Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Open Access Day: Thanks to OA Journals Staff

Well, today is a big day for Open Access, as it is, well, Open Access Day. And one thing I really wanted to put out there is that I think we all should say a big thanks to all of those who have worked tirelessly at various OA journals to help move OA into the mainstream and to produce a vast collection of fully open biomedical and scientific literature.

As I am involved in PLoS journals in many ways, I want to thank all of the staff who work behind (and sometimes in front) of the scenes there. There is a relatively full list of these people here. And I am publishing that list here too, with, along with a heartfelt thank you. Thank you. You all rock. And we should also thank all the staff at other OA Publishers (e.g., BMC). You rock too.

PLoS Staff

Finance/Administration Team

Strategic Alliances/Development

IT/Web Team

Publishing Teams

Marketing Team

Production Team

PLoS Biology Team

PLoS Medicine Team

PLoS Community Journals Team

PLoS ONE Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...