Monday, October 06, 2008

Nobel Prize in Medicine Winner is a PLoS One Author ...

For You Open Access supporters out there, check out the recent PLoS One paper by Françoise Barré-Sinouss one of the new 2008 winners of the Nobel Prize in Physiology/Medicine.

The paper is
Scott-Algara D, Arnold V, Didier C, Kattan T, Pirozzi G, Françoise Barré-Sinoussi, Gianfranco Pancino (2008) The CD85j+ NK Cell Subset Potently Controls HIV-1 Replication in Autologous Dendritic Cells. PLoS ONE 3(4): e1975. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0001975

You go PLoS One.

2 comments:

  1. Alexandre Linhares has left a new comment on your post "Nobel Prize in Medicine Winner is a PLoS One Autho...":

    I have just spent a minute or two updating the PLoS ONE entry in wikipedia, and I found five Nobel Laureates who published in PLoS ONE.

    I think that it a remarkable recognition to the journal, and I hope that my changes stay put.

    Thanks for your blog post, it brought me this idea!


    Posted by Alexandre Linhares to The Tree of Life at 1/22/2011 9:44 PM

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...